Wednesday, February 20, 2008

MIA

I've been off the radar for a few days. That's because the stomach virus is running rampant in middle Tennessee and it landed on me Sunday night. Here's the best way to describe it: I haven't even felt up to making a trip to the mailbox to see if our fingerprint appointment has arrived.

'Nuf said?

Thanks to Mama Norma and Nana for keeping Little C for me -- even after you suffered with the bug too.

More later...I've had to put on hold the paper chase and arguing with folks over the correct way to complete dossier docs.

5 comments:

Holly said...

Hope you feel better soon!!! Sorry you got hit! :(

Aunt Al said...

Sorry, sorry.

(That fingerprint comment is the modern-day equivalent of "Mr. Ketoacidosis.")

Beth said...

I hope you are feeling much better now. That is not fun at all!

Lori said...

I am so sorry, I hope you feel better soon!

Stacy said...

It is so fun to keep up with your journey on this site. What a great idea. We all had the stomach bug last week so I feel your pain. I am glad you all are doing better. Miss you guys! Caroline is such a doll!