Friday, April 24, 2009

Momversation

Spence: I may try to go canoe/camping with Uncle Jim the second weekend in May.

Me: Okay. Isn't that Mother's Day weekend?

Spence: Oh yeah, maybe it is. But we can get together with Mom earlier in the week.

Me: Okay. You can go as long as you get me a really nice present.

Spence: For your birthday?

Me: Um, I'm a mom too!

Spence: Oh yeah! (sheepish grin) Guess I walked right into that one, huh?

Me: You doofus.

Spence: I woulda remembered.

Me: Uh-huh.

3 comments:

Norma said...

I love it.

Holly said...

Ha ha!!! But you're not HIS mom... lol... so Caroline is the one that has to get you something right? That's what the line is over here... HA! My husband is taking some kind of motorcycle licensing class that weekend... 3 hours friday, 6 hours saturday, and 4 hours Sunday. ;)

Julia said...

Boys are stupid sometimes. =)