Monday, April 13, 2009

Can't think of a title

I think the waiting has gotten to me. Sucked the desire to blog right out of my fingertips. I'm having a hard time even typing this. I've actually deleted more than I've posted because nothing sounds right. Nothing sounds like it's not a complaint. And my grandma always said, "If you can't say something nice..."

So, here's nice. Isn't she a cutie in her Easter bonnet?



After church we had a wonderful lunch with Mama Norma and Pop.


Then while C napped, Spence and I snuck off to Burgess Falls. We hiked all the way to the bottom. This was a "before" self-portrait.
And I mean ALL the way to the bottom. If you look close you'll see that I am drenched. We had to sprint through some serious spray near the bottom.
You can see the spray from this pic.

This is also a "before" taken by a nice couple we met. In case you're curious about my t-shirt, check out http://www.abbajava.org/. Be sure to look at the blog, which chronicles my friend from high school's trip to adopt a little girl from Zambia. His new coffee company, Abba Java, will help support African coffee farmers and provide needed funds for African orphans. You too can have this t-shirt.









6 comments:

Holly said...

Titles are overrated anyway! ;) Hang in there Lori, this part of the wait is the hardest... the wait until court. Little C is so cute in her Easter dress! :D The hike looks fun too!

blessedmomto7 said...

HOW ROMANTIC! Looks beautiful!

Eastiopians said...

I'm sorry that you are in a tough spot with the waiting. I hope you find some peace. You guys look great! I love the idea of running out to do a hike while the babe sleeps....may have to do that myself and let my mom watch the napping Eva once in a while. :)

T

Evelyn said...

What a great hike, spray and all! We'll be in the mountains next week and I can't wait!

As you saw, I stole your rally cry idea. Who knows? Thanks for your encouragement and support!

I am rallying for all kinds of movement this week, including a travel date for you!

Cory and Margaret said...

awwww, look how cute she looks!!! The hike looks like it was so fun! I cannot wait until warmer weather!! :) HUGS! to you!!! :)

Lori said...

C is so, so cute! I know exactly how you feel about this wait!

The information for that episode is on my blog. Just click on the link and you can watch clips from the episode. Watch the one with the man, I think it is titled something like, Teaching Parents About Internet Safety. He has some really interesting things to say.

Praying for your court date!!