Sunday, December 6, 2009

Caroline cracks me up

Overheard today:

"That ornament is just 'dorable."
"This chicken makes me hee-haw."
"Yesterday I tripped over a possum while I was carrying a plate of food."
"Mama, Dowie's drinking a beer!" (Um, it was an empty bottle in the recycling bin.)

This year, we decided to decorate a smaller tree that sits on our kitchen table. We all agreed we didn't want to constantly police our crawling marauder. But Caroline and I decided to put ALL our decorations on the smaller tree.

Then we decided to go outside and play. Caroline wanted to wear her new Land's End wool-outside, fleece-inside clogs (that I got at Goodwill for $0.99), and she didn't have the patience to put on socks. So the first things her clogs did on the swing was fly off.


Isn't she 'dorable?