Thursday, March 12, 2009

Revisiting a dream

In August of last year, I had a dream about our adoption that specifically mentioned March 12 -- today! It was weird and vague, but had a good vibe. I wrote about it here.

I'm a little ambivalent about this dream. Since we already have our referral, it would be amazing to get an update on our little one today -- a good one, with lots of pictures. But then it might be too amazing, as in spooky and otherworldly.

Before I go giving myself precognitive abilities and worrying myself sick about a possible bad news update, I'll get through today and see what happens.

2 comments:

los cazadores said...

That would be so cool if we did travel together!

Cindy

Eastiopians said...

Adoption dreams are very cool. My adoption "dream date" was October 13th....or was it October 23rd? I'll have to look on my journal. I dreamt it was the day our future baby was born. Wild.

Theresa