Friday, March 6, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive!

Court date: April 24!

My SW asked if I had ESP. I had just written her an hour earlier mentioning it would be nice to have an update on D (or a court date, whichever was more convenient). Then she called with the great news.

This news signals that courts are moving a little faster than they were earlier this year. I honestly didn't expect a date before May.

Now we enter the next phase: the countdown to court and praying we pass the first time. And of course that D stays healthy!

10 comments:

Farmboy and Buttercup said...

Oh, that is GREAT news. And the end of April!!! That hopefully won't go by too slowly for you.

Congrats!

Evelyn said...

Great, great news! You do seem to have a sixth sense :) I wish I did. I am completely clueless when it comes to knowing when things will happen my way. I hope, hope you pass court on the first try!

blessedmomto7 said...

GOD IS GOOD! YAY!

Shadley said...

hip hip hooray! though i don't want to fail this time, i think it would be fun to travel with you~

Kara said...

awesome news guys!!!!!!

Holly said...

Hooray!!! :D Hoping and praying for first time success! :)

Judy said...

This must be why I went to a great consignment sale this morning and bought D some summer clothes. And assure C that I got some summer clothes for her too. We can't wait!
Love
Nana

Lori said...

That is great news, so happy for you!!!!

Norma said...

I'm so happy for you and Spence. We're all in high spirits about receiving the court date so quickly. You'll be holding your little boy very soon. Great news.

los cazadores said...

Congrats on looking forward to a courtdate!

Cindy