Four Bethany families received referrals for infant boys today. There's some serious rejoicing going on tonight. Congrats Shadley, Shan and Susanne. We don't know who the fourth family is. A couple of interesting facts:
- It's been 3 months since our agency last got referrals.
- We're very close to the top of the list now (possibly second).
- We could travel this year. (I know this scares some people silly, me included.)
- Holly and Beth are home with their little ones and are settling in.
- Demarie is still in Ethiopia, but she and Josiah are doing well.
I'm going to Knoxville next weekend for an Ethiopian New Year party with fellow adoptive families. It would have been fun to take a referral to show, but maybe next time.
Oh yeah, I cut off my hair. Yeah, I really did.