Monday, September 27, 2010

Could it be love?

This is HUGE. I mean, really. Both smiling in the same pic?



Here it comes. Look out! What will she do? Poke him in the eye? Step on his toes?



Awwww! The beautiful princess does have a heart.



Anyone who knows us knows that Caroline has been lukewarm on Dawit since day one. It was only last weekend she asked if we could trade Dawit for my brother's new baby. But friends, I think we've had a breakthrough. I'm not sure it's love. But I'll take what I can get.

6 comments:

Shadley said...

oh sweet Caroline :) she is a princess. i am sure she will fiercely defend her little bro when the time comes.

Lori said...

Baby steps :)

blessedmomto8 said...

SO SWEET!

HollyMarie said...

Oh my goodness! They are just precious... and those baby steps will turn into big sturdy steps and oh yeah... she'll get there! :)

Norma said...

Such a lump in my throat over that last picture. I believe it's love.

Judy said...

That just melted my heart. D is such a charmer that he was bound to win her over. Maybe the daily separation has helped.